Mackenzie had her 15 month check up yesterday with a new doctor. She is actually 16 months old, but who's counting? Since it was our first time at this particular office I had a million forms to fill out. The waiting area wasn't busy so I didn't feel too bad letting Mac run around, as long as she stayed away from the sickies. At one point I was talking to the receptionist when I heard a few girls behind me snicker, next I heard Mackenzie's little giggle she uses to get my attention. I turn around to see her standing on top of a picnic table. She smiled and did her little "haha, look what I'm doing" dance. We were ushered to the examination room a few minutes later. Mac was weighed, measured, and pricked. Her stats have finally leveled off in the average range; weight 24lbs, height 31in. The doctor didn't have any concerns and said I could start using time outs. He also referred to her as a spitfire and told me she'll make our lives more fun. I think that was a polite way to say we're going to have our hands full. I'm okay with that, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Here is some good news for ya, my friend's husband returns from Iraq in March and guess who gets to capture those special moments? That's right, ME!! I can't wait!
1 comment:
That's awesome Kel, you will do an amazing job! I love this picture of Mac, she is definitely a spitfire and so cute.
Post a Comment