Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Did You Eat Sand?

I don't even know what to say.

Mackenzie answers almost every question with "yea" or some kind of grunt.

5 comments:

Jillian said...

I love it, so cute! You should send that into America's Funniest Home Videos, seriously. Her face is priceless when you first ask her the question! Loved all the other videos too, thanks for posting.

Jacquelyn said...

OMG! It was weird how excited I got when I heard your voice! I must miss you! The videos were all great! Keep them coming. Which home was that, that you were touring? I

RangersGirl said...

The look on her face when she turned around to look at you was priceless. I never knew sand could evoke the same expression as sucking lemons. She's got in in her eye lashes and everything. Too funny!

Melissa Jo said...

That had to be the cutest thing I've ever seen! But it made me miss you both like CRAZY!!!!! :(

Melissa Jo said...

now i'm even more lonesome :( I just watched all your videos! can i come live with you? i can stay in the pantry!~ :) miss you!