Monday, December 1, 2008

Nail Polish and Snow

Has anyone stopped laughing at that picture of Nathan yet? Me either! I am a little nervous though because he vowed revenge on me.

In my last post I mentioned that Mac has some sneaky moments, well, this is what I found her doing this morning.....


Look at that face! It says, "I know I shouldn't be doing this."

Mackenzie had her first real snow experience on Sunday. She loved eating the snow until her hands froze up. The whole thing lasted a total of 5 minutes. Next time we'll be ready with mittens.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snow! Yum!

I love these pictures. Too cute.

Looks like you love nail polish in shades of red.;)

N.G.Miller said...

Make sure you don't let her eat the yellow snow.

Jacquelyn said...

I have never seen so many shades of red nail polish, not even at the nail place!
She is adorable, Kelly!

Jillian said...

Seriously, I don't even know if I've seen your nails painted red? And you have a whole basket of colors! Hilarious pictures, I just love her faces. Be careful though, my sister caught my niece Emily in the same act and she had already painted her feet red (yes, her feet, not just her toes) and a nice big circle on their white carpet!

And yes, I'm still laughing.

Jillian said...

And by the way, Happy Birthday!! Can you believe we are turning 28???

Kelly said...

Ha! I don't paint my nails....ever. She had gotten into my mom's collection.

RangersGirl said...

Those are such cute pictures! Yah, chilly hands aren't fun. I have to laugh at all the nail polish - - I thought I had a lot of colors!

Anonymous said...

Had a great time meeting you for lunch. I am adding you to my blog roll today. I would have sworn I had you on there already. Argh.