We are here! I have so much to update on, but before we can get to any of that I need to say thank you to just about everyone that may be reading this blog. Nathan and I are humbled by the love and support we were shown over the past 5 months. The kind words, encouraging emails and positive thoughts were more than we expected.

The picture above is from the last Muldoon gathering before we left Fort Wayne. The group consists of my mom, four aunts (Laurie, Tina, Joyce and Marlene), five cousins (Krista, Brandon, Jared, Autumn and Melissa) and Mackenzie. We ate too much food and had a great time, thanks guys!
5 comments:
yea!!!!!!!!!!! a post! cute pic!
great pic!
I can't wait to hear how things are going!
So good to hear from you and I'm so excited you all are there safe and sound. I'm looking forward to the update and hearing how things are going out there on the East Coast.
Welcome to DC! Hope all your household good arrive in one piece! Also hope you all get a chance to adventure and see all the cool things in DC (4th of July at Fort Myer is awesome - - best way to see the DC fire works without having to deal with the DC crowds. Only military can get onto Ft. Myer and Fort Belvoir has a pretty decent show too.
Have a wonderful time settling in!
Post a Comment