OMG! First it made my day that there was a new post! Then it made my week watching those videos! My is she just full of personality! The closed eyes, bopping head, singing was hilarious! And i love hearing your laugh behind the camera! Miss you very much!!
I love that Jacque and I are on here as early as possible checking for your post! And I love it even more that there was a post.
Those videos were hilarious, I can't wait to show Teague when he gets home tonight. Not many kids have the privilege of playing with a gas mask, that had me laughing out loud. And I love her singing expressions, she was so into it! Thanks for posting, she is too cute for words. Love you guys.
I LOVE THESE! Only a Marine daughter would say the type of gas mask! LOVE IT! Not to mention Nathans face, when she "gets" him! I need to see you soon! It is crazy that I live so close, yet hardly ever see you!
5 comments:
OMG! First it made my day that there was a new post! Then it made my week watching those videos! My is she just full of personality! The closed eyes, bopping head, singing was hilarious! And i love hearing your laugh behind the camera! Miss you very much!!
I love that Jacque and I are on here as early as possible checking for your post! And I love it even more that there was a post.
Those videos were hilarious, I can't wait to show Teague when he gets home tonight. Not many kids have the privilege of playing with a gas mask, that had me laughing out loud. And I love her singing expressions, she was so into it! Thanks for posting, she is too cute for words. Love you guys.
holy s*&%! that was THE cutest thing i've ever seen! i was laughing out loud and Sammy was VERY into watching her sing, too! keep posting those!!!
By the way, we were struggling with the cost of buying a video camera, and watching these videos totally convinced me that it's worth it!
I LOVE THESE! Only a Marine daughter would say the type of gas mask! LOVE IT! Not to mention Nathans face, when she "gets" him! I need to see you soon! It is crazy that I live so close, yet hardly ever see you!
Post a Comment