
A weekend with good friends.

Meeting Boston Blake, he is adorable!
washes in a scared toddler.

Big smiles on the boat ride out to Shackleford Island.

Enjoying a 4th of July parade with a bag of Cheetos.
Does it get any better?
How about enjoying the parade with a bag of Cheetos
Does it get any better?
How about enjoying the parade with a bag of Cheetos and a fly swatter?


8 comments:
LOVE the pictures and commentary!! So cute!
When did Nathan get a tattoo?
How are you?
Miss you!
Thanks Jac! Nathan got his tattoo about a year ago. Things are good here, how about you?
Love the photos too! I'm sure Cherry point has a nice park - - the one at the museum is really nice. You can build a nice park when someone donates a couple million dollars.
Looks like you guys had a great 4th of July - - the finger paint picture and the boating picture are my favorites.
I'm good! Just watching Summer fly by. I want to grab it and hold on to it for a bit longer! When will FW be seeing you again?
Great pictures! MC is adorable. And I love Nathan's tattoo, I showed Teague how ripped he was and Teague's response was, "Hell yeah he is, he's a Marine, he's protecting our country, he better be ripped!"
Hi Kelly!
I am an old friend of Melissa's and click over to your blog from time to time (especially now that she NEVER updates her own! :) Your little girl is adorable and you take wonderful pictures! Did you ever take photography classes, or do you just have a natural eye?
Glad you're enjoying summer!
Brooke
great pics! and i will update some day (brooke) i promise!
I love that last picture! Hope you had a great 4th! Miss you!
Post a Comment