Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yum



She is so sweet.

6 comments:

Melissa Jo said...

those are too precious! i miss her!!!! (and you, of course!)

Jacquelyn said...

love her piggy tales!!! Cant wait to see you again!

mjellen said...

She is so precious--and look at all that hair. Last time I saw her she did not have that much hair in those cute piggy tales!
Can't wait to see you next week!!!

Angie Seaman said...

Kelly,

I just wanted to pop over and say thank you so very much for your comment on my blog this morning. It's wonderful to "meet" you. :) I always love hearing from my readers but I love hearing more so that you are a special education teacher. I know you are an amazing spirit just because of the job you hold. Thank you for doing what you do. You teachers are amazing! I love all of Kenidi's teachers and they constantly inspire me with their strength, patience, and love for my daughter. Kudo's to you girl. As parents we know what a tough job you have helping to educate our kiddo's. I hope your husband treats you to massages and feet rubs often. Ha ha! You definitely deserve them!

Keep in touch and I'll do the same. Again, thanks a million for taking the time to comment. Your words are greatly appreciated. They mean to very much to us.

Big hugs,
Angie Seaman (Indiana)
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.coms

Anonymous said...

Awww! These pictures are adorable. Thanks for stopping by my place! =)

Jillian said...

I love these! She is precious, and the pigtails are perfect. Hope to get to see her when we're in town over the 8th!