It's been such a long time since I posted anything that I'm struggling to find a place to start. My family came down for a visit in May and we experienced our first air show. We had a great time and Mackenzie generated a lot of attention. She wore bright orange ear plugs, but was still bothered by the jets. Every time one flew by she would shake her finger saying, "No, no, no!" Nathan was interviewed by the local news station and I was interviewed for the local newspaper. The Miller's are famous here in Havelock! Okay, not really.
Mackenzie is changing so quickly that it's hard to keep up with all of her developments. She is talking more and more; some of it we understand, some of it only she understands. We are starting to hear her put two words together like, "doggie poo", "baby fishy", "pretty flower", "hi doggie" and "big rock". She loves to sing, play ring around the rosie and watch D-D-D-D-D-Dora. I have started talking to her about using the big girl potty, and she likes to sit on it and make the "psssssss" sound. Ha! Where did she learn that? Then I'll ask her if she has to potty and she quickly responds with a NO. We have been taking advantage of the warm weather by going to the beach. Mackenzie likes playing in the sand, but avoids going near the water.

The three of us traveled home this past weekend for a wedding. We were able to see lots of friends and family. I love seeing Mackenzie with her grandparents, aunts and uncles.

Oh, did I mention there are 6 more days of school left? Can't wait!
4 comments:
Gosh sounds like you have been really busy. Love all the family photos. You have such a beautiful family and do such a great job capturing everything. One of my friends is moving down to Cherry Point. Maybe you'll run into her - -she's a really neat person. http://victorygal.multiply.com/
Yay for school being out in a few days!
great pics!!! Cant wait to see you...
can't wait for next weekend!!! love the beach pic! will you bring a slide show of all the beach pics to jill's? ;) tee hee
I love the beach pic too, the face is priceless. And I love the bathing suit, so cute. You should take a video of her on the potty, that's hilarious! Can't wait to catch up in person, see you in two days!!!
Post a Comment