Mackenzie FINALLY has enough hair that requires me to do something with it. I'm not complaining, I'm actually very excited about it! Unfortunately, she is not allowed to wear any bows or clips in the pre-toddler room she is in at the daycare because there are some young ones that still put everything in their mouth.
And this is her hair after a nap, the poor thing has my wavy locks. You can just imagine what she looks like after a day at daycare. Note the new "cheese" face she's been giving me, I'm sure we'll be seeing this a lot. We flew into Indiana yesterday and I swear all this girl has done is eat! Not that she is too upset about it. We're getting to spend some time with my parents before I return to work and life gets crazy again. Mac calls my mom "Gigi" and my dad "Bubba". I'm not sure where Bubba came from, but I think it is hilarious. Nathan flies in next week for our 10 year high school reunion.

4 comments:
She is getting so BIG! Her hair is to much fun! I hope you have fun in Indiana. We will have to get together, when is Nathan deploying? Let me know if you need anything. Really.
Ha, I love it! She will appreciate it someday when she has beautiful hair like her ma. Her cheese face is so cute, she looks just like Nathan. And I love that she calls your dad Bubba, hilarious!
Can't wait to see you guys next week!
I LOVE the flip there in the first picture.
I seriously just want to eat her up!
Post a Comment