I have become completely obsessed with the FURminator!
I now brush Cappy once a day and found that I can even use the tool on my couch. I was a little nervous about that at first, but no damage was done. I am astonished at the amount of hair that comes off of Cappy. I'm not going to lie, it is kind of pricey for a dog brush, but I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a cat or shedding dog.By the way, I realize this is a random post.
6 comments:
I almost bought one of these yesterday! They are not cheap. The size I will need for my dogs will be medium or large so it is about 50-75 bucks, I think. But....you say it works well? I think I am going to have to get one. I combed Darwin with the typical dog brush last night and it took forever.
My hair is so darn thick, i want one of thos brushes for me....
i love random Kelly posts....
A post is a post and i enjoy reading them!
that's a great advertisement---i may have to get one for coopy :)
You know I have it just as bad with Tina! I swear I could knit a sweater with her hair every time I sweep the floors, which is practically daily. I will definitely be investing.
hahaah! I have one of these too - - for Ranger. The furminator sits here on my computer desk because Ranger likes to come and sit with me and he LOVES to get brushed. I swear I could fur another cat with what I'm able to take off of him. I didn't know you could use it on the sofa and chairs too!
I bought one today and bathed Darwin and gave it a shot. It kicks butt! I love it and have no idea why I waited so long. It works very very well! Thank you!
Post a Comment