I'm not sure how to title this post because reading this story has brought up so many emotions. My heart aches for their loss. To start at the beginning click here. This woman is an incredible writer that shares the story of their beautiful daughter Audrey Caroline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that is really really touching and has me in tears!
Wow. I just read through 6 months of blogging and cried more than I have in years. What a touching story, what an amazing story. It is unbelievable what some people have to go through and how they are able to use their faith to get through situations that seem impossible. How did you come across her blog? Thanks for sharing, I'll definitely be checking back.
Beautiful and touching blog. I can't read it all though. Once I start crying that much I might not stop.
God is how I survive. No doubt about it.
Post a Comment