Wow, it's been hard for me to blog lately. It's that time of the year for case conferences and I've had so many that I'm beginning to go crazy. There will be more about that at a later time...
5 things found in my bag
1) A pair of Mackenzie's socks
2)Three check books
3)Vanialla Coconut room spray from Bath and Body Works (I have a group of middle school boys that haven't figured out showers are a daily requirement after the age of 10)
4)A single swab of Zicam (I have a cold right now so I guess it didn't work)
5)Two contact cases
5 things I've always wanted to do
1) Sit in the front row at an awesome concert
2) Go back to school to earn a PhD
3) Live on or near the ocean
4) Be able to speak in public situations without freaking out
5) Tell my boss what I really think of him
5 things I'm into right now
1) Photoshop
2) Anything dealing with the military that will help me prepare for my new lifestyle
3) Digital scrapbooking, normal scrapbooking annoys me
4) Reading at night before going to bed
5) Beverly Hills 90210
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wonderful! I love your list! Baby socks are so cute! Getting your PHD will be great.
Trust me, you don't really want to tell your boss what you really think of him/her. I did that once, got fired - - but it does make a good story.
If your hubby gets stationed in Cali - - you may be living close to the ocean - - or NC - - you'll be close to the ocean too - - so you'll def. get to experience that.
Too funny about the room spray -- oh good grief!
Yea!!! A new post! Happy Mothers Day a day early!!! I liked your answers!
Post a Comment