Onto the conversation with the husband. I had the TV on (a lot) last weekend and kept seeing a preview for a Lifetime Movie, here is the description
Tia McLealand has it made: She's blissfully in love with Nick, pregnant with his child and successful at work to boot. Then Nick is killed in a chopper crash with his National Guard unit. Unwilling to let her child grow up without a father, Tia marries her powerful billionaire boss, Michael, after he offers to raise the baby as his own, a magnanimous offer that Tia doesn't question - until years later.
Well, surprise, surprise, Nick didn't actually die in the chopper crash and comes back wanting a relationship with Tia. Tia has to decide between Nick and Michael. Obviously, this is a very common situation a girl might find herself in so I started thinking about what I would do. Nathan was relieved to learn that I would probably go back to him. There was a brief pause after I told him this and then Nathan said, "Actually, I would just kill the other guy so you didn't have to choose and I would have my wife back." Is he a sweetheart or what? That man is spending too much time with his fellow Marines and needs a woman in his life again (that would be me).
6 comments:
those pics are cute! love those lifetime movies too! ha! i'mglad nathan would take care of the decision making for you!
hehe! pics are great! and I love when you share!!!!
Love the pictures and your husband's comment. Hehehe!
I wonder why babies are afraid of grass? Its kind of like carpet, only longer.
Lordy, that sounds like quite the everyday problem a woman would face. I thought for sure her child would be kiddnapped too since it was a Lifetime movie.
Your baby pictures are adorable as always.
I can't get over how the little cutie looks so much like her dad. Ugh, lifetime movies... was it you or Jill that we would spend an entire Sunday in college watching those? I stay away because I'm easily addicted. Nathan would say that wouldn't he? That's so romantic... in a Nathan way. I love you guys!
I've definitely gotten sucked into a lifetime movie or two. Remember when you guys used to sit and watch back-to-back episodes of Law & Order every night? Teague and I do that now.
I love how babies are afraid of grass, I didn't realize how common it was. I actually just saw a hilarious video on America's Funniest Home Videos about it! There are a million on youtube, here's one that's super cute:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zBfSov2Gg8
Post a Comment