Those darn life jackets are so restricting - - haha. But to be honest, the best results I ever had teaching a beginners swim class was when I put them all in life jackets. I actually recommend that to all of my friends - - much safer than floaties. Looks like you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.
6 comments:
Oh, my. She does not look too happy in that life jacket. God, she is adorable!
So great seeing you and Nate at my parents party. You guys looked so in love.
is this her first lake outing? Or at least the first with her new spiffy lifejacket!! She is so funny!
those pics are hillarious! and too cute! looks like some good lake fun! i miss it there!
Hilarious! I can see why you gave in to that one :)
She is too cute!
Those darn life jackets are so restricting - - haha. But to be honest, the best results I ever had teaching a beginners swim class was when I put them all in life jackets. I actually recommend that to all of my friends - - much safer than floaties. Looks like you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.
Did you guys throw her into the lake and let her float? haha. JK.
Its adorable!
Post a Comment