Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kind of boring, kind of cute

The video is kind of long, but I knew the grandparents would appreciate it. This is Mac playing the Wii. Nathan usually kicks my butt on about every game we play, which is why I've been secretly practicing at night when he is at work. Am I pathetic or what?

3 comments:

Jillian said...

so cute, I love that she is just done at the end, puts the remote up, grabs her blanket, and walks over to you with the cutest face ever!

And I love that you are secretly practicing, I would do the same thing. This is why Teague won't let us get one, he thinks we'd play it too much. I think I'd rather spend our free time playing games together than watching dumb shows on tv like Nitro Circus, his latest obsession

Jacquelyn said...

that was cute! she was tired after all the tennis! And i love how she just didnt lay the remote down, but really made sure it was up there! I want one! I would be like you and practicing in secret! I hope you beat him!

mjellen said...

Never boring and always cute....
I love her sweet smile--looks like an angel smile to me. And her curls are great, just like your Kelly's when you were a little girl.
Miss you all!