Some of Nathan's fellow classmates from TBS that took the tour with us.

Leaving The White House, thanks for the tour Amber!

Leaving The White House, thanks for the tour Amber!
Mackenzie and I went home to Fort Wayne for a two week visit. I drove past our rental house and found this....over grown ivy, bushes, and weeds. I am happy to say that with a few calls to the property manager things were cleaned up.
Mackenzie got a new tutu from her Aunt Joyce and....
...she wore it on the golf course. What else do you do with a tutu?
We had the chance to spend some quality time with friends and family. Mackenzie spent most of her evenings running around on the golf course with grandma and grandpa, the neighbors loved us!

Mackenzie and I made the 10 hour trip back to Virginia without any problems. Nathan was glad to have his girls back. We spent the next few weekends sightseeing in DC. Some of our favorites were the Smithsonian National Zoological Park, aka the DC zoo, WWII Memorial, Washington Memorial and the Vietnam Memorial.

"I love this place."

Mac trying to climb into the WWII Memorial.


Mackenzie in Nathan's barracks room.

Nathan and Mac on Warrior Day. Warrior Day was the day before graduation that allowed families to come see what their Marines have been doing at TBS for the past 6 months.

Lt. Richardson and his family. Little Alan and Mackenzie had quite a few dates at the local McDonald's.

Nathan finally graduates from TBS. Congrats!

After graduation we drove down to Cherry Point to check out the base and find a house. This is what we ended up with, who's jealous? We will move again in Feb. to a renovated house.
We moved out of our apartment at the end of October and headed south to visit with Grandma and Grandpa Miller.
"I hate pumpkins."
"Not really, I just hate having my picture taken."











7 comments:
YAY! A post! I have been waiting and waiting and waiting! I know you've been busy! I am glad to hear you get to settle in and slow down soon!
Miss you and your updates! Love you!
Oh my gosh. She is too cute. I love her little scowl faces. Adorable! I saw some of these pictures on Nathan's. They are pretty incredible.
Good luck with the move.
Good luck with the moves. Your pictures are fabulous. I love the tutu! Looks like Mac is a natural around all the military equipment.
Great post!! Thanks for the update. I love all of the pictures, they had me laughing out loud. Where does she get her expressions? Hilarious! She seems feisty, I bet she is a riot. The pictures of both you and her with the heavy artillery were so cute. And I think the house looks great! Good luck settling in, sounds like you have had quite a few changes in recent weeks, I can see why you haven't had a chance to post. Please tell Nathan congratulations from us!! Love you guys.
I love the little kitty with high waters!
Love you all!
I didn't know this place exsisted until melissa told me so. She told me to check out all the pictures of baby mac.
i really liked the pictures where mac was making cranky faces. good stuff.
I am glad you three are doing well. The pictures of little kids holding guns was kind of alarming, but then I figured they weren't shooting them, so I guess that is safe. (they weren't firing them, right?)
Post a Comment