Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Check Her Out

Mackenzie has moved from taking a few steps to several. Nathan took this video of her last night. She is holding a photo album that has pictures of her when she was first born, she loves looking at them. Sometimes the room will get very quiet (as a mother, you learn this usually isn't a good thing) and I will find her looking at those pictures.




The second video demonstrates her ability to balance and crawl away from dad. It's hard not to laugh when she falls, she usually jumps right back up. Notice her little butt hanging out of the dress, good thing 10 month old girls still wear onsies!

6 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

soo cute! she is really moving!!!

jenny said...

Too cute! I'm so glad Nathan got those steps on camera. She was really moving during the first one! Kelly, I WANT ONE!!!

Melissa Jo said...

oh my goodness! i want to cry! i miss her! she is sooooo big now! keep posting those! makes me feel not so far away from you guys!

Jillian said...

She seems so big and grown up, and so adorable! I can't believe she is already walking, isn't that early? What an overachiever!

I love that she looks at her own baby pictures, that is so precious.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God. She is the cutest toddler! I love these videos!

RangersGirl said...

This is too cute! I love how she goes and hides in the second video.