Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day


6 comments:

Jillian said...

I don't know if I've ever seen her laughing in a picture before, it's so cute! And she totally looks like you here, I'm not just saying that to make you feel good, she really does! Great picture, I love the bow. Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! Can I just eat her up or what? She is too cute! Wonderful picture for Saint Pattrick's Day!

Jacquelyn said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa Jo said...

see kell, i told you she looks like you in this one! love it! reminds me of when you did modeling...looks like one of those looks! maybe she'll follow in her mama's foot steps!

jenny said...

How adorable! I love looking at your page for new photos!

jenny said...

Is it me or does she look a teeny bit like Brie's Lily?
Kelly if you move before I get a chance to fly out there, then Troy and I are coming out to Virginia! I've never been and he wants to do what Nathan's doing so it'll be fun!