Monday, January 14, 2008

Finally....I finished my first tag

It has taken me almost 2 weeks to finish this tag. The answers are kind of short and boring, but it's done!


Favorite sound?
My favorite sound would have to be Mackenzie laughing, it's the silliest thing I have ever heard. She has a deep, raspy laugh.

….movie? Why?
My favorite movie is The Notebook. It is a great love story and I have a thing for love stories. I think everyone should experience a love like the one in the movie (minus the affair). It's easy to feel those types of things in the beginning of a relationship, but the dedication that man shows to his wife is a fleeting concept in modern day America. I could go on and on about this subject, so I better stop here. The first time I saw this movie was with my mom, Nathan's mom, his grandma and I think someone else....I can't remember. Well, anyone who has seen this movie knows that you end up crying a good 45 minutes after the movie is over....or maybe that's just me....anyway, after the movie was over I just kept crying in front of all these (relatively new) people. I would try to think of something else, but just kept going back to that sweet old man, loving his sweet old wife. I have only watched the movie one other time because I get so emotional.

….childhood memory?
There are so many, probably spending weekends at the lake with my parents.

….childhood crush?
Donny from New Kids on the Block, I used to have pillow cases with pictures of the band on them.

….adult crush?
I had a thing for Keith Urban a few years ago, but that has faded. No one has taken his place yet.

….indulgences?
Unlike Melissa, I do not pick my sleeping child up. If Mackenzie is sleeping, I am sleeping. I love anything chocolate or candy in general.

…biggest irrational fear?
Biting into an undercooked piece of chicken. I cannot cook chicken without burning it because I ALWAYS think it is still raw in the center.

5 comments:

Marla said...

Very cool! Now ya gotta do the one I tagged you with!;) No pressure.

Kelly said...

Thanks, I'm already working on it! I don't know why these take me so long. Hopefully I'll get it done this weekend:)

Melissa Jo said...

i enjoyed the post. and i hve the movie the notebook and ahve never watched it! i really, should, huh? i will do that maybe this weekend. good times!

Jillian said...

I have never seen it either, but read the book and cried just as hard. I am the same way, it takes me forever to stop crying once a movie is over. Remember when we all went and saw A Walk to Remember??

jenny said...

Mel and Jillian, you should only do one... either read the book or watch the movie. The book is way more heart wrenching/ twist your stomach/ shout at the top of your lungs / cry for the next week type of feeling.

Kelly, I do the same thing with Chicken!!!