Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Pics and the Hubby's Address

DH left for Officer Candidate School last Saturday. The boot camp part didn't start until Tuesday. I would highly recommend watching the OCS video DH posted, look for the one titled pick up. If someone yelled at me like that, I would probably wet my pants. I had a quick phone call from the hubby on Monday night, it was good to hear his voice. He told me about a guy he met that was sent home in the first few days because he broke his ankle during a physical fitness test, how awful! Hubby was able to give me his mailing address, if anyone would like it send me an email and I will send it your way. (misslavine@hotmail.com)



Here are a few recent pics of MC

7 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

Love that blankie Mackenzie is laying on:)
And I like your irrational fear.

Melissa Jo said...

love those pics! thanks for posting! i just got really excited about it! now i'm off to hopefully read your whole tag blog without having to work in the meantime! hee hee!

Jillian said...

She is so cute, and looks just like Nathan in that last picture!

Jillian said...

I cannot even imagine going through all of that! And yelling so much. Everyone must be as exhausted as you could possibly be at the end of the day.

jenny said...

Is she wrestling with that teddy bear? I just want to eat her up! Thanks for putting up a new post. It just saved me 10 minutes of not going to the gym!

Marla said...

I hope everything goes well for him. I would hate being yelled at like that. I had a job once where I was yelled at like that and I responded with some very bad words. I would never last!

Your baby is just so darn cute!

mjellen said...

Mackenzie is soooo sweet--love her.