Friday, December 21, 2007

Real men ice Christmas cookies



One of my favorite things to do around Christmas time is bake cookies. I actually become slightly obsessed. This year I made the cookie dough and then took it to my parents thinking I could bake them over there. Well, we ended up spending most of the night trying to capture the perfect family picture for Christmas cards (that didn't work out so well either). I packed the dough up and took it home, only I forgot to put it in the refrigerator. I had to pitch the rotten dough and start from scratch. My cookie making excitement was slowly starting to fade until hubby offered to help. We put little Mac in her swing and she watched us roll, cut, bake, ice and decorate. Mac sat quietly in her swing, but any time you gave her an ounce of attention she was all smiles. I love that girl.

2 comments:

Marla said...

These look pretty yummy! Joe has been working in the kitchen for two days now making sugar frosted cookies. I just like to frost them. He is such a man! Have a Merry Christmas!

Melissa Jo said...

send me some! though, i'm sure they are all gone by now!
post some pics of that girl! i miss her! i need to squeeze her!